Q1 series air curtain
Pandawind air curtains Application: factory, warehouse, airport center, transportation, Refrigerated warehouse…
For installation heights to 5m (environmental separation) and 4.5m (insect control)
|Dimensions||60-200 × 17.6 × 17.5 cm|
110V, 200V, 220V, 240V
Q1 series air curtain product video
see more details on the video
main points in this video
- Check Q1 series air curtains at different angles
- What is the advance of Q1 series air curtains?
- Why you should choose this series of air curtains?
- When do we use Q1 series air curtains?
- Where is the installation of Q1 series air curtains?
- How to installation Q1 series of air curtains?
Q1 series air curtain data sheets
|Model||Vol/ (V)||Fre(Hz)||Motor input power (W)||Air Velocity (M/S)||Noise (dB)||Air Volume (M3/H)||N.W (KG)||G.W (KG)||Unit Size (MM)||Packing Size (MM)|
why choose pandaWind Q1 series air curtain
The Most Important Thing Is To Choose The Correct And Effective Air Curtains. Why?
According to the NSF & AMCA standard, air curtains for customer entry shall have a minimum 8 inches (200mm) air stream depth and an air velocity of at least 600fpm (3.05m/s). the measurement point shall be at a distance of 3 ft (0.9m) above the floor.
- Quick to install, operate, clean and maintain
- Remote control and door switch are optional
- pure copper and two-speed motor
- high-quality ABS Cross-flow fan with low noise operation
- strong airflow & airspeed
- suitable for most industries, factories, warehouses…
- Invisible Door = Worker-Friendly
- Insect & Pests Stopper
- Temperature Stability = Reduce Energy Loss
- Stop Fog & Icing
- HVACR & Compressor-Friendly
- Perfect ROI
Share Q1 series air curtain With Your Clients
still not find? research it!
View all >
Request a Quote
The Pandawind professional Sales Team assist you 7×24 hours.